Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Apology....if....

---- I want to apology to readers...whoever..if...u feel annoyed with my language...not because I hate Bahasa Melayu, then I write in English....No and never...Malay is my culture...and the culture running in my flesh through my blood...I speak Malay everyday...and of course the first word I learned was Malay words "Mak"...(^_^)...

Everyday I speak Malay, and that didn't give me an opportunities to talk English with peoples around me...My family didn't teach me talking in English...I learned everything in school...So...as everyone knew...English is an international language, so...We must know how to speak and write in English..otherwise..others will estimate you are not good enough...

---- The reason why I write in English in this blog...because...I wanna practice my English la...(^_^)...I'm not good enough la....I don't want others..especially who think that Malay is lower grade because Malay can't speak English...I wanna proved them...Malay can...everyone can...

--- Then, one of my problem is...I can write in English...but sometimes...I can't talk easily like i'm writing...(^_^)...I think I should build more confidence...As what Malay always said "Belasah jelah"...(^_^)...

----I love to be a Malay girl...and a Malaysian---Peace yoo!!----

No comments:

Post a Comment