Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Industrial training part 3...

Every day like nothing....Every day going to work like empty feeling...I'm not enjoying....definitely...I hate waking in the morning thinking I must go there...Hope my industrial training will end soon....Arrrrggghhh!! 3 months to go...

Then...suddenly something came crossing my mind...'Why don't you be independent?? Go and find what you want..Go for it..You can do it'...But...never do something that will embarrassing my University, myself, my race, my religion and my family... yeah!! Then, I ask another trainee to find a solution....

Then, I went to water treatment plant...Interviewed, observed, learned everything there..From the beginning to the end....Then, another day to Waste water treatment plant...Boiler house...They are very helpful...now...I realized..not all Chinese like that...some of them love sharing their knowledge...I very thanked to that guys...

Then...collect all the braveness inside me....I went to NPD lab...learned something there....Yehuuuuuu...and HE don't know....I am so happy...:)....At last...I make friends with a lot of peoples...There are very good....and I have good feeling now...:)...

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment