Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Industrial training part 1...

The story begin....

The day before the 1st day, mixing feeling inside me...Excited, happy, worried, scared..Nervous..Everything mixed inside me...I feel this way because I will enter big company...and in my thought, this company must be great..and I must be a great person tooo....I'm trying...

Then, the 1st day came....

I came inside...the first thing happened, I was introduced about company and the department I had attached to by my supervisor...Then, I was told that I will enter Production department..n before entering..I should wash hands, sanitize hands, wear jumpsuit, and booties. Then, that was the 1st experience I had when entering the most critical hygiene area zone...

Then...my supervisor told me what were my jobs and tasks. And suddenly I feel so Blurr in a moment...I was surprised and can't captured all he said..I'm not doing the job as related to my course but health and safety...What the?? Errr...Blurrr...Don't understand at first...Then I remembered, what HR said to me...U will attached to Production under Health and Safety...mmmm....feel so down at my first day....Sighhh....

Otherwise, I am around by Chinese...and sometimes I can't understand their "Malay"..very difficult...haiiyaaa...and sometimes I feel like they hate me..maybe because I am Malay?? whatever.....So...the first and second week is my Blurrrrr week...

I will continued in part 2..see u...:)

p/s: sorry if my English not soooo nice to read...."sy budak br blaja"....

No comments:

Post a Comment