Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Industrial training part 2...

Continuing from the first part....

So, where I stopped at last part?? Ooooo...I remembered then....Blurr feeling...and sometimes boring...sleepy...Urrrrr....The reasons all these feeling cames...I don't like what I am doing...FYI...These feeling stuck in my self about 1 month...1 month with worse feeling...can you imagine???

I remembered one day when I have nothing to do...all the job given is done..then, I do my own work which is my report...but...my supervisor scolded me...he said.."Don't do personal matters here, do company job"..My job was done...what I wanna do?? Just stared at him or others doing their work with sleepy face??? Or stared in front of the desktop with 'yellow' mind...Urrrrr!!..At least don't let me waste my time here...Let me do something to fill the time....I hate this feeling...I'm glad this is over when one day I received call from Health and Safety Exec..

This time, I was very happy...I can join safety observation team for their safety walk...great time...At least I am not stuck in the middle of production department at control room...Urrrrr!!..One of other trainee which is have done this job before me showed me the procedure and step...Then, I got it...simple...and I think I can do it by myself...:)...Just need to observed and ask workers at the place being audit and do the report....Then...these job are given to me...That's mean I take over these job with 2 other trainees as an safety observation team...but...I realized..I should learned everything inside these company....

Then, I wished to go to laboratory and find any stuff there for me to learn something...but..I must ask my supervisor approval....Mmmmmmm....Did he let me go there?? but...I must try...at least I try....FYI, he don't let me...Urrrr!! Why?? I wanna learned something there...At least 1 or 2 days....Then, I remembered Chinese trainee said that her supervisor let her joined QC lab for 2 weeks....But...why I can't?? Urrrr....very unfair..sometimes I feel like...maybe I am not Chinese...so...they won't let me learned....

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment