Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Industrial training part 4...

So...today...29 Feb 12...4 years once huh? hehe...Nothing much on this date...still in Industrial training..but... I can see some changes here...inside of me...my supervisor...others too...They are very kind lately...Maybe because of I never delayed the work they gave me...I never complaint and protest... Maybe...The kindness that I mean are like:

"Hidayah, U can do ur own work today n tomorrow..coz i'm not in"...OMG...he never let me do my own work here, u know....I feel like...errr...is he okay?? hahaha...whatever...but...i am happy...at last...maybe I have proved that I can do any job he had given to me...

For the past few days, I went to another branch of this company...do sensory evaluation and QC test...he let me go there...:)...thank you so much...

I gained new experience when they want me to join sky lift training...and fyi...they ask me...no...they forced me to drive that "thing" with one of my friend...can u imagne...2 girls...driving sky lifter about 6 meter height??? OMG...ican't believe i do this...hahaha...but...great experience...:)

then...I joined traffic management meeting....great experience too...(^_^)..therefore....I and my friends will organize 2 training...one...food handling training...and another one...forklift training...wish us luck...(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment