Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My course profile...

This is a story about myself. My name Hidayah. They often called me "Yaya". Did you think this name cute? Wait till you see me...(^_^)..Errr...just kidding...haha..Nothing much to say, actually I am boring right now..Wonder why I'm boring?? Then, the story begin...

I was hoping that I will finish my study soon, so I can work and have money of my own. Not because I hate study, it just because my brain already tired. 6 years taking Chemical Engineering In Food Technology..This course isn't simple..We should and must play with chemicals, the structure, the properties. Not just that, we learned basic engineering...Like Chemical Process Principle, Thermodynamics, and many more..Should I listed all here?? hehe...I wouldn't..I'm not finished yet...There's many more....Not just basic engineering that we learned, we also learned basic course..Like Entrepreneurship..Business Management..Innovation..Mandarin...and etc...Not too soon....The major course that I took was Food Technology...so...I learned more about food...everything...anything U wanna ask...but...Sometimes I must look for references...ngeee...:)..

BUT...many of them outside misunderstood about this course....When someone ask me...What course did u take?? I said..Food Tech...Then they Replied...ooo...i knew it..."masak-masak" eh?? what?? Can u ever think what to answer them?? arrghh...They don't know what we learned...we learned everything starting from the basic one to the complete one...begin from the cell and ending when you flush it away when u are in toilet (i hope u all understand...errrr)....But...i'm not blaming them if they don't know...its ok..i can explains...(^_^)...especially for makcik2....but...There's some type of person very annoying sometimes...i knew how to face them then....it's a secret...i won't tell yahhh..:P...hehee....

My story will continued...Assalamualaikumm....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment