Thursday, May 10, 2012



Salam... Very long time not update my blog....(^_^).

Try to find the best word to start this entry...hahaha...alrite...actually, I'm just finished everything..Means, 6 April 2012 are passed..The date I waited the most...Guess what?

Actually, this date was the last date i'm doing internship....I'm free now....(^_^)...Then, 30 April..finished my Industrial Training Presentation...Everything was okay...Alhamdulillah...

And then, thinking of my future career...Quite nervous to think what kind of job I'll do....Hurmmmm.....
FYI...I've attend a lot of interviews...one of the position was Chemistry Lecturer...wow...that's too much for me..hahaha...but...i just wanna try...that's the first...

Then...I try again...Food technologist..at one of the food company in Rawang...but, they prefer someone with experience..thats okay....hurmmmm

Then...one more, at Fonterra Brands...as Nutrition Exec...also need someone with experience....Then...another try at Flaming Steamboat...as Halal Exec...Finally, i got the offer...

Then, I decided to go..I plan to stay at my uncle's house and bring my vrroooommmm vrrooommmm....only that i have...hehehe....after that....something just came inside my mind....i feel afraid...i have to work for 10 hours...come back late at night riding my motorcycle was very risky....and...I decided to reject that offer....

Actually, I want to stay close to my family and parents...start from form 1 until the end of degree...about 11 years...i never feel stay at home...i stay at hostel....then...now the time i want to stay close to them...

Then, I decided to find part time work area Kuantan...and finally...I got....

Not very related to my course.... But I accept this work....

I join one of the advertising company....Do advertise the customer's product directly to people...to road show and meet a lot of people...challenging....but..this will help me to build confidence level...

Actually...yesterday was must training day...and today is my first day working....and the best thing I've learned today was confidence...and I got that confidence inside me now...

They may not offer me more for the starting, though I'm a fresh graduate...but, when I receive the commission today...i feel very happy...even though it is not too much...but..with my own efforts...this is what I got today...and...I will gain more tomorrow...:)...wish me luck...


No comments:

Post a Comment