Thursday, January 28, 2010

I LOVE THE WAY i AM.....

Me.....Just a simple gurl...Love to be low profile n humble... Doesn't need something that will make me be famous or look gorgeous in people eye ...because....for me...fame isn't everything.... I just love the way i am....I don't have pretty face like her.....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

But, i am grateful with what i have.....I just hope i have the beauty from the inside, means from heart...

Even though i am not the cleverer one....but i am grateful because i am able to think what is good and what is bad for me.....



One day I had thought to be someone else than myself....but i am not happy....

I am good with the way i am....not to pretend to be another person.....

I know i am not perfect...just like others human being...

I make mistakes and learn from that....because experiences are the best teacher for me....I am what i am.....and i will never be other person anymore....

I just hope everybody can accept me in the way i am.....


No comments:

Post a Comment