Tuesday, January 19, 2010

FRIENDSHIP VERSUS LOVE....


What are the different between friendship and lover? And what i prefer the most?

Everybody needs friend. Who in this world can live without friends? But, we can live without lover. This is the major difference. Friendship is pure and sincere but not lover. Lover always make me feel down and upset but friends always cheers me up. Hanging out with friends is more easy going and release tension rather than hanging out with lover. Why i feeling this way? Because, lover can’t give pure and sincere heart in a kind of relationship. When i need help, friends always beside me, but not lover. When i facing with difficulties in my life, lover just gone, but friends always here for me, for anytime. Friends never judge me in my looks and appearance. They just accept me in whatever i am. But thats not happen for lover. Why? Lover only judge for fair, beauty and maybe wealthy. Thats very terrible. Thats why, i prefer friendship than lover for this moment. Because all i want is a sincere from pure heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment