Saturday, January 16, 2010

WHO LOVES ME?


I,m just a simple and humble girl....

Need to be love....and to love....

I know there are lot of people love me in this world...

Especially my luvly mother and father....

My siblings....

My grandfather and grandmothers.....

And of course may beloved friends that always cheer me up...

But...the important thing to not forgotten...

There were someone love me in the way i am...

Don't even care about what type of person i am....

Never forget about me....

Always give the love, every moment i breath....

Thats ALLAH love...

Very pure....and sincere....

And last but not least....

The love from our prophet....

NABI MUHAMMAD S.A.W.....

HE never forget his ummah until the end of his day....

Thats why i never feel alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment