Thursday, January 21, 2010

I LOVE MY FAMILI....


This is the picture of my family....

From the left...this girl is me....(^_^)

My name is Noorhidayah...

My friends and family often call me YAYA....

I am the shorter one in this family and i don't know why...hehe....

Besides me is my younger brother....

His age is 14 years old...but his height don't even look like he is 14....

Is it true?

His name is Muhammad Nur Syafiq....

Besides him is my brother.....

His will turn 18 this February.....

In the physical look, he seems to be older than me....

Because he looks like more older than me....

Just because i'm the shorter one.....

People always think that he is my elder brother....

But i don't mind....

Thats mean, i look more younger than my true age....(^_^)

His name is Muhammad Nur Firdaus...

Besides him is my elder sister....

Her name is Noorazimah.....

She is the one very important in our family...

Because of her sacrifice for our family...

Sit at the front is my beloved mother....

Her name is Ghasimah bt Senik.....

She is the best mother in the world....

She is the kind of wonderful and lovely person....

Besides her is the most important person in this family....

He is my beloved father....

And of course he is the best father in the world....

His name is Abdul Aziz bin Yahya....

Without him, I'm not here and be able to writing this blog today....

I love my family....









No comments:

Post a Comment