Saturday, May 21, 2011

oh my god!!! i cant believe this...(^_^)....



I can't believe this will happen to me....i should admit this:

THE THINGS THAT I DENY THE MOST...BECOME THE THINGS THAT I..I...OH MY GOD...I CAN'T SAY IT....OKAY2...RELAX!! ....IT BECOME THE THINGS THAT I LIKE THE MOST!!!

I knew you has stalking may blog....n if u read this...its okay...still feel like blushing (^_^)....but u said...we will share everything...rite?? so....i will let u know what i feel....

n i want to thank you to make me feel this way....u know...i always denying this...i dont know why...maybe because u r my frend...n i didnt aspects a friend will become more than a friend...

n now!!...i will not refuse if it will become more than that....BUT.... we still need time....we have a longgg time to go..rite??? let it come naturally.....smoothly...i even cant express it with words....it come2 to be speechless....OMG....

days...after days....the percentage is increasing.....n i wondering...this is a good sign for me??? welll....now....i admit...i feel something different about you.....n if this is something good for both of us....i pray it will long lasting....(^_^)....




and when the FAITH makes all things possible.....LOVE make them easy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment