Saturday, March 20, 2010

I CAN'T PRETEND TO BE NOT ME....

This is me...n i never be anyone else juz to make everybody proud...or to win anybody heart...i will not let myself to be control by anyone.....


This is me.....i juz wanna be myself....n not to pretend to be other person to make all people surrounding to approach me....i juz wanna everyone to love me as the way i am...yes i am not perfect...sometimes i make mistakes...but no one is perfect in this world rite??....do anyone had find someone who never do mistakes in their entire life? Make mistakes and learn from that... that is how i learn... i be what i am rite now because the mistakes that i done before...i learned...this is life....to find soul mates...it is very important to listing every good criteria to find her or him?? Even you just not good enough to have the person like that?? Just think about it....u have to be good if u want someone with good criteria...thats true....but nobody is perfect...unless u can accept anyone not with the good behaviors he/she have...u will more satisfied.....juz accept someone u love as the way they are....


No comments:

Post a Comment